Retro Posh

Pages

News and Updates

Welcome to the launch of the Retro Posh Blog...

Monday, October 18, 2010

Uploading, Pricing, and Stocking the Stores....

Since my blog overviews the opening of my own business and how-to's......I thought I would share a HOW-NOT-TO.  This is basically a "how not to do things" if and when you open your own online retail store.

    "How-Not-To" Tip of the Week: Do NOT under any circumstance try to do your first craft show, open an  
     Etsy site, open a Zibbet store, open a Facebook store, keep up with graduate school classes, and kids,  
     and this and that!  Did I say I am enjoying all of this....actually I am having the BEST time!!  I suppose I
     could add the task of developing a program that uploads to all of the online craft communities at
     once....didn't I tell you all I was a program developer too....well, I'm not....YET!  But....if it would save
     me some time, I will figure it out! Just ask my children.....
                       ANYONE, CAN DO ANYTHING...IF THEY WANT IT BAD ENOUGH!!

How-Not-To #1
~Retro Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Retro Posh Blog
Theme Design Mod Melon Creative