Retro Posh

Pages

News and Updates

Welcome to the launch of the Retro Posh Blog...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Journey to becoming a doctor (on the side, after I'm done being a mom and wife and making the world a more glittery place!)

As always does at the end of a semester in graduate school.....I realize I am behind and it's time to catch up!  Well, maybe not behind (my superego would not allow this), but the walls start closing in and the reality of finals hits.....and I should be thankful, not griping! I have spent the last two days getting study guides ready, putting together a presentation on the the importance of neurosonographic imaging during pregnany when cytomegalovirus (CMV) infection of the brain is suspected. This is the most common viral cause of congenital  factor associated with neurodevelopmental disabilities....I have found a project....this topic need more awareness and support groups for the parents.  I have prepared a 48 pages study guide that I now need to memorize, I am completing a 900-page....yes, 900-page workbook for my Neuroanatomy and Functional Neuroimaging class. Oh, and one more study guide to get ready before finals......

PLUS.....I have our newest line of Posh Princess TUTU Dresses and Skirts that will debut some time this week.  AMAZING!! 

AND my daughter is cheering her first 7th Grade Boys Basketball Game tomorrow night!  Super Excited! 

It really does take a team to make it all run smoothly....thank you to all of you that help us to have sleep overs on school nights once in a while, dinner on time, and make it to school on Tuesdays....

Making the World a Glittery Place,









cytomegalovirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
All Rights Reserved, Retro Posh Blog
Theme Design Mod Melon Creative