Retro Posh

Pages

News and Updates

Welcome to the launch of the Retro Posh Blog...

Thursday, December 2, 2010

BESTeam feature of the Week! RedemptionArt

It is my pleasure to feature RedemptionArt this week!!!  RedemptionArt opened their Etsy Shop doors in May 2010 with their vintage items, incredible fabrics, retro books, and more!  If you have a chance join RedemptionArt at their blog and check out some AWESOME photos of Hawaii and join in their conversation!

RedemptionArt
Just a few of my favorite items from their cool shop!


Love this Vintage Asian Fabric!  I could make a wonderful princess dress out of this fabric!
Love this Vintage Asian Fabric! Check it out here! 


Oh my gosh.....I fell in love with this black lace instantly!!   I am a bookworm so I couldn't resist this addition!

Christmas Vintage Cotton Black Lace                              Vintage Fifth Year Reader





These are handcrafted turtles that have been done by a local Hawaiian artist!!  Too Fun!

                        Handmade Ceramic Hawaiian Sea Turtles-Honu Perfect Christmas Gift



I could go on and on about the wonderful gems you can find at RedemptionArt, but just see for yourself below in the slideshow I made for them.  You can click on the picture to be taken directly to the item shown.  ENJOY!





1 comment:

  1. OMG, I am humbled, what a wonderful post! I thank you so much. I love your blog and your style, so I am now following you!

    Aloha,

    Connie

    ReplyDelete

 
All Rights Reserved, Retro Posh Blog
Theme Design Mod Melon Creative